Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Don't Eat Chickens' Nuggets

    Now this title may seem weird but I literally mean don't eat chicken's nugget. Most people are aware of the poor quality of a chicken nugget but for those who are unaware let me tell you something, a chicken nugget is possibly the most nastiest parts of chicken mushed together and fried. I know this because I've done my research and if you ever actually looked inside a chicken nugget it doesn't even look like chicken (Mc Donald's) as opposed to where other places (Like Carl's Jr) serve chicken strips that are actually made from real chicken.
    Basically anything out of the ordinary like chicken nuggets, chicken squares, and chicken stars should not be sold period. Don't eat anything that you are suspicious of. Just be more aware of what you put in your mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment