Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Starbucks Review

    So almost everyone has had a starbucks coffee, whether they like starbucks or not. Yesterday I went to Starbucks and ordered a large caramel frappuccino wtih extra caramel, though it was pretty good, I personally prefer an iced caramel macchiato because it taste more like coffee and its soooooooooo delicious.
Some people don't enjoy this drink because its not very sweet as the frappuccino. Also another great tasting drink would be a blended white mocha. There are so many great drinks to choose from so I suggest for those who haven't tried Starbucks should do that.
    Another great thing is that starbucks isn't all coffee drinks, theres some great tasting non coffee drinks. One example is Starbucks passion tea lemonade, I just had this for the first time last year and my taste buds were extremely happy(: Another is the smoothies but personally I don't think that smoothies are their best area because they aren't that good.
   Lastly I would like to comment on something, yesterday while at Starbucks my cool brother asked the worker how old they start hiring and he replied, "They say sixteen but.." He after a few moments commented that he has never seen them hire ANYONE under 18...This is a little misleading for those teens trying to apply. I mean if you're not hiring 16 year olds then don't say you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment